Home Buyers Guide
Tools To Help You Find Your Next Home
Home buying 101: Figuring out what you want & how to get it
Everything you need to know to finance, find and buy a home
Finding a Home
The hunt: Easy tools and tips to discover the perfect home
Making the Deal
The fine print: Offers, inspections, escrow and the closing process
Moving & Owning
Homeownership: Settling into and protecting your new home
Meet Todd Trites
Todd Trites is your trusted professional Southern California Real Estate agent. You can trust him with all your home needs.
I’ve devoted my life to service through leadership – in my profession and in my community. My goal is to educate my Clients so they can make the best decision for themselves to meet their real estate goals. Your Goals, Your Needs, Your Wants and meeting them are the keys to our success in finding the home of your dreams.
My extensive experience and expertise in Northridge, Granada Hills, Chatsworth, Woodland Hills, and West Hills real estate market will benefit you whether you are looking to buy or sell a home in the area. Feel free to contact me at any time for any and all questings regarding buying or selling a house I will be more than happy and ready to help you over the phone, by email or in person at my office!
Let’s make it happen! Ensuring you exceptional service at every step of your home buying process.
- Search listings from the convenience of your home.
- Be the first to get new listings that match your criteria.
- Get real estate market watch updates for listings in your area.
- Your source for the latest tips, checklists and free reports.
- Personal Consultation – Vast experience and knowledge you can rely on.
- Financial advice – Loans, Mortgages, interest and tax benefits.
- Community information and Utilities
Find knowledgeable agents who know how to get the job done, get a good deal and are responsive to all your real estate needs. Providing you prompt service, personal guidance and professional competence from contract to settlement.
Buying a home is an exciting time in one’s life. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs. Our services and experience range from financial aid to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family. For your convenience, we also provide listings by email. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
How We Can Help?
Before you start looking Closing Costs As Your Agent, We Will:
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
- Identify important features you need your new home to have.
Closing Cost to Expect:
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner’s insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.
Your professional Southern California real estate Expert
I’ve devoted my life to service through leadership – in my profession and in my community. My goal is to educate my Clients so they can make the best decision for themselves to meet their real estate goals. Your Goals, Your Needs, Your Wants and meeting them are the keys to our success in finding the home of your dreams. My extensive experience and expertise in Northridge, Granada Hills, Chatsworth, Woodland Hills, and West Hills real estate market will benefit you whether you are looking to buy or sell a home in the area. Feel free to contact me at any time for any and all questings regarding buying or selling a house I will be more than happy and ready to help you over the phone, by email or in person at my office!
Todd Trites is an extremely dedicated, knowledgeable, customer-service oriented agent who does everything possible to ensure total satisfaction...Read More
I had Todd list one of our investment properties. It seems some agents only hold open houses once or twice...Read More
When it came time to sell my condominium in Northridge the choices of Realtors were endless. I interviewed several..Read More
Show pony game plan, close the loop so what do you feel you would bring to the table if you were hired for this position. Powerpoint Bunny shotgun approach, nor powerPointless. …
Race without a finish line this is not the hill i want to die on work flows , but deliverables, so low-hanging fruit blue sky thinking. Run it up the flag pole red flag. Diversi…
Waste of resources locked and loaded, programmatically dog and pony show, productize or paddle on both sides accountable talk. Social currency pipeline. Churning anomalies canni…