Home Sellers Guide
Tools To Help You Find Your Next Home
Timing your sale
What’s ahead, plus when to put your home on the market
Preparing to Sell
Decisions, decisions: Agents, pre-inspections and what to update
Pricing Your Home
Tools and strategies for determining the "right" listing price
How to stand out among the competition and sell your home faster
Offers, Closing & Moving
Negotiating and closing the deal, plus advice on your next move
Meet Todd Trites
Todd Trites is your trusted professional Southern California Real Estate agent. You can trust him with all your home needs.
I’ve devoted my life to service through leadership – in my profession and in my community. My goal is to educate my Clients so they can make the best decision for themselves to meet their real estate goals. Your Goals, Your Needs, Your Wants and meeting them are the keys to our success in finding the home of your dreams.
My extensive experience and expertise in Northridge, Granada Hills, Chatsworth, Woodland Hills, and West Hills real estate market will benefit you whether you are looking to buy or sell a home in the area. Feel free to contact me at any time for any and all questings regarding buying or selling a house I will be more than happy and ready to help you over the phone, by email or in person at my office!
- Detailed Home Evaluation Report and advice on the best price to list your home.
- Vast exposure to your listing.
- Virtual tours to distinguish your listing.
- Resources for the latest tips, checklists and free reports.
- Personal Consultations.
- Vast experience and knowledge you can rely on relocating Everything you need to know about the neighborhood and transferring utilities.
If you are planning to place your home on the market, Contact me for valuable information on preparing your home for sale, pricing your home right, marketing it effectively and the home inspection processes. I am passionate about my job, love my neighborhood and keep up with the latest trends and strategies so that I can pass them on to my clients. Your satisfaction is my success!
As Your Agent, We Will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home’s value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts we will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
RECENT HOME SALES
What are homes selling for on your street? Contact me to find out what neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge, or choose a more detailed analysis of the value of your home.
GETTING THE HIGHEST PRICE FOR YOUR HOME
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Staging your home is important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it’s staged appropriately. I have compiled some ideas to present your home in the most effective manner
CLOSING COST TO EXPECT:
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker’s commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5% to 7%.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you’ll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.
Tight rental markets such as Los Angeles and surrounding areas may be tough to navigate on your own so consider hiring a real estate agent or broker to help you hunt. A professional can also be invaluable in a long-distance rental search because they have local expertise about neighborhoods and may know about places that haven’t yet come onto the rental market. The fees will vary from city to city and pro to pro, so be sure to ask before you begin the process.
Your professional Southern California real estate Expert
I’ve devoted my life to service through leadership – in my profession and in my community. My goal is to educate my Clients so they can make the best decision for themselves to meet their real estate goals. Your Goals, Your Needs, Your Wants and meeting them are the keys to our success in finding the home of your dreams. My extensive experience and expertise in Northridge, Granada Hills, Chatsworth, Woodland Hills, and West Hills real estate market will benefit you whether you are looking to buy or sell a home in the area. Feel free to contact me at any time for any and all questings regarding buying or selling a house I will be more than happy and ready to help you over the phone, by email or in person at my office!
More than 10,000 customers buy or sell a
home with us each year.
Todd Trites is an extremely dedicated, knowledgeable, customer-service oriented agent who does everything possible to ensure total satisfaction...Read More
I had Todd list one of our investment properties. It seems some agents only hold open houses once or twice...Read More
When it came time to sell my condominium in Northridge the choices of Realtors were endless. I interviewed several..Read More
Show pony game plan, close the loop so what do you feel you would bring to the table if you were hired for this position. Powerpoint Bunny shotgun approach, nor powerPointless. …
Race without a finish line this is not the hill i want to die on work flows , but deliverables, so low-hanging fruit blue sky thinking. Run it up the flag pole red flag. Diversi…
Waste of resources locked and loaded, programmatically dog and pony show, productize or paddle on both sides accountable talk. Social currency pipeline. Churning anomalies canni…